GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    With the seadoo boats you can ski, wakeboard, tube anything really plus it handles just like a jet ski.. Can take any sharp turn and flys across the water. Lol, pontoon boats are great party boats but they are so big and I just don't think they are attractive but for a BIG family would be a great idea!
    I agree and that's what my parents will use it for. Cruising over to there friends houses and what not. But that's why we have the 97 Malibu sunscape that can do circles going 40 I love that boat. I learned it barefoot and slalom behind that boat. But you should check out some of the new Malibu wake setters, we just got the mxz. It has the new ctsv motor in it. It throws up a MASSIVE wake and hauls a$$. It's a super clean boat
    Last edited by ahmitchell1; 07-08-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I had a Seadoo boat back in the early 90's when I lived in Georgia, they were fun to play on the lake with but maintenance was a pain, you had to stand on your head to get at the engine and I unfortunately had a lot of issues with mine. I got tired of fixing it after every trip to the lake.
    The newer models seem to be a little more forgiving of rough treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1

I agree and that's what my parents will use it for. Cruising over to there friends houses and what not. But we have a 97 Malibu sunscape that can do circles going 40 I love that boat. I learned it barefoot and slalom behind that boat. But you should check out some of the new Malibu wake setters, we just got the mxz. It has the new ctsv motor in it. It throws up a MASSIVE wake and hauls a$$. It's a super clean boat
    I'll hAve to check them out, I see them all over the lakes so obviously they are popular plus they're good looking boats! I just know whatever it is has to look good behind my truck!!! Lol

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10
    I had a Seadoo boat back in the early 90's when I lived in Georgia, they were fun to play on the lake with but maintenance was a pain, you had to stand on your head to get at the engine and I unfortunately had a lot of issues with mine. I got tired of fixing it after every trip to the lake.
    Mine is early 2000 model and the engine is located in the back with the top opening just like the trunk of a car would. Uhh maintenance isn't easy but not to much of a pain, I've never had any major problems with mine so I can't complain. She's never died on me once! *knocks on wood*

2009 Chevy Silverado!

l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    What lake did you get out on in Georgia
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I'll hAve to check them out, I see them all over the lakes so obviously they are popular plus they're good looking boats! I just know whatever it is has to look good behind my truck!!! Lol

A nice all black one like mine would look slick back there. And I found a pic of my xp

finding all these old lake pics. Makes me want to drop my classes and head back
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

A nice all black one like mine would look slick back there. And I found a pic of my xp

finding all these old lake pics. Makes me want to drop my classes and head back
    Don't drop out! Lol!! And I'll take a close up tomorrow, when I begin to load the truck. A little updated from that one but all around nearly the same. Gotta love them! And an all black one would look sick!!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

---

We are a black on black kinda family. It gets hot. Especially with boats. But that's what water is for. If i wasn't graduating this year I would but I need these two classes to stay on track
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

We are a black on black kinda family. It gets hot. Especially with boats. But that's what water is for. If i wasn't graduating this year I would but I need these two classes to stay on track
    Very true! Maybe when I get back home I'll goto BassPro and shop around but I always get in trouble at that store, my bank account will sure get a good clean out if I'm around the store too long :/

2009 Chevy Silverado!

---

Very true! Maybe when I get back home I'll goto BassPro and shop around but I always get in trouble at that store, my bank account will sure get a good clean out if I'm around the store too long :/

I have to stay away from the arctic cats in that store
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast