GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coast%20guard.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	41537
    Boat in the Navy

Name:	bullet.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	41538
    Not MY pride and joy, but I have 24/7 access for bass fishing unless my brother has it out (it's his)

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

my pride and joy is home while im doing relief work up on the north coast hopefully ill be back today if the weather is nice and take a pic of it

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

I think we need to do a car show/ lake weekend and camp out somewhere

If my lake wasn't going back to this I'd say everyone come here

normally
    Last edited by ahmitchell1; 07-08-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post

Name:	coast%20guard.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	41537
    Boat in the Navy
    Thats Coast Guard, look at the bow insignia.
    Homeland Security must be using the boat aquisition funds for some other worthy project, like a rental backhoe project for inpoverished Mexicans living along border states that would like to move to America.

Wow that's low, last year in Texas thats how we were if not worse. This year we're actually at or if not above average. Hopefully it stays this way!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    What lake did you get out on in Georgia
    We played out on Lake Allatoona.
    I had a 31' cabin cruiser I kept at tha Navy Recreation site when I first transferred there.
    It was sunk in a storm by a falling tree so I used the insurance to buy a new 1992 Seadoo boat.
    I passed up buying a 34' Wellcraft twin 454 engine'd cuddy cabin Scarab to buy the Seadoo. 18 months later when I transferred to Norfolk I traded the Seadoo straight across for the Wellcraft which was still on the market (to much boat for Georgia lakes).

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I think we need to do a car show/ lake weekend and camp out somewhere

If my lake wasn't going back to this I'd say everyone come here

normally
    Man that's aweful!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    We played out on Lake Allatoona.
    I had a 31' cabin cruiser I kept at tha Navy Recreation site when I first transferred there.
    It was sunk in a storm by a falling tree so I used the insurance to buy a new 1992 Seadoo boat.
    I passed up buying a 34' Wellcraft twin 454 engine'd cuddy cabin Scarab to buy the Seadoo. 18 months later when I transferred to Norfolk I traded the Seadoo straight across for the Wellcraft which was still on the market (to much boat for Georgia lakes).
    Idk that would be perfect for lake Lanier its so dang busy. And hartwell is big we got boats that size all over throwing up a nice massive wake. Good for launching a tuber
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Man that's aweful!
    That was a few years back we were at like 37 feet below right now we are at like 16 but they just keep leaving the flood gate wide open. Hopefully they pass a new bill soon that'll make them keep it closer to full pool during summer
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Mine is early 2000 model and the engine is located in the back with the top opening just like the trunk of a car would. Uhh maintenance isn't easy but not to much of a pain, I've never had any major problems with mine so I can't complain. She's never died on me once! *knocks on wood*
    The early versions 1992-1996 didnt take a beating well, they lost engine parts from vibration all the time and the engine hatch was about half the size it is on the newer boats.
    More than once I got into the engine compartment by diving in and had to get someone help me get back out.
    The bilge pumps were at the very bottom of the engine compartment and very unreliable, I replaced 8 in 10 months, I would've gone to a different pump but they had a weird shape that made it so you could only use Seadoo pumps.
    I ended up building a custom sump pump system for mine where I had twin pumps mounted to the edge of the engine compartment with hoses and strainers running to the bilges.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast