GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

I'm 6'4 and have been doing it my whole life. So that helps. But I've gotten a lot better lately my good friend is a instructor at cobal ski school in NC. He's really got me really laying down. I'm no where near clearing the course at 30
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I'm 6'4 and have been doing it my whole life. So that helps. But I've gotten a lot better lately my good friend is a instructor at cobal ski school in NC. He's really got me really laying down. I'm no where near clearing the course at 30
    I was like you, I started skiing at around 5/6 years old, but sadly, Its been, 7/8 years since I Skied......because of a Bad Back and Bad Knees.....I'm no longer able to do it (Ski)......I Sure do Miss it, Big Time!!......It sounds like your right at your Peak, and having an Instructor, you should soon, be able to Clear the Whole Course at 30!!..........with no problem.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I snapped this shot this afternoon, can anyone tell me what isnt right in this picture?
    Did anyone mention that there is no BEER in this photo? Just making an observation.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    I was like you, I started skiing at around 5/6 years old, but sadly, Its been, 7/8 years since I Skied......because of a Bad Back and Bad Knees.....I'm no longer able to do it (Ski)......I Sure do Miss it, Big Time!!......It sounds like your right at your Peak, and having an Instructor, you should soon, be able to Clear the Whole Course at 30!!..........with no problem.
    I feel older than i am with my knees these days. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be having my 5th knee surgery at the end of the summer. but it shouldn't slow me down to much just a meniscus tear. Hopefully I'll still be able to kneeboarding after this one. The last 4 have taken me off a wakeboard for good
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Shots I just took at the camp site before it got to dark!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-1877310342.jpg   image-1759482944.jpg   image-490348848.jpg   image-1975261936.jpg  

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Shots I just took at the camp site before it got to dark!
    Your handle bar cushion is in excellent shape. Mine fell apart from the sun and heat. Now it's jut the handle bars, I like it better anyway you can tilt them up
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1

Your handle bar cushion is in excellent shape. Mine fell apart from the sun and heat. Now it's jut the handle bars, I like it better anyway you can tilt them up
    Yeah but the front is faded to hell, it's almost white! They both had an electrical issue today and I can't pinpoint the issue.. Something to do with the starters.

I have a question, if say lighting struck could it of fried something? Nothing is showing when the key is inserted but if I cross the wires inside it will start. And it's the same problem with both and I don't think it's that big of a coincidence. I'm going to have to work with them a little later it just started raining and don't want to mess with anything electrical right now.

2009 Chevy Silverado!

l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Yeah but the front is faded to hell, it's almost white! They both had an electrical issue today and I can't pinpoint the issue.. Something to do with the starters.

I have a question, if say lighting struck could it of fried something? Nothing is showing when the key is inserted but if I cross the wires inside it will start. And it's the same problem with both and I don't think it's that big of a coincidence. I'm going to have to work with them a little later it just started raining and don't want to mess with anything electrical right now.
    Id I've never had this issue. But I have been struckling to figure out a battery charging issue I'm having
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Do you take your battery out and charge it? If so then your battery must be bad.. Time for a new one!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

---

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    I know -exactly- how you feel. I started skiiing at 7 years old and haven't been skiing since 2010 due to lower back issues that are the result of a car accident (caused by someone else). I'm on a lake fairly regularly and miss the water activities I used to be able to do.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast