GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Whats wrong with this picture?

I snapped this shot this afternoon, can anyone tell me what isnt right in this picture?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1.jpg  

Can really zoom in but is that receiver under the truck?
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

If you said yea the boats on a trailer in the driveway on a perfectly sunny day, the trailer should be empty and the boat out on the lake pulling skiers you were correct.
    But anyways post up a pic of your waterborne pride if ya got one.
    Hopefully the next pic you see of mine will be on the water with a nice wake behind it and a grinning fool at the helm.

And no ahmitchell1 the hitch isnt the problem, its the idiot that spent all day waxing and polishing the boat in the driveway instead of taking it out on the lake.
    Last edited by tbplus10; 07-08-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Haha I'm dumb. We just got a new Malibu 22 mxz. I actually just left the lake for school I'll get a pic of it. Here some old ones I got though

Taking the little kids out

Old Malibu with some knee boarders I'm on the fa left

one of the labs chillen
    Last edited by ahmitchell1; 07-08-2012 at 01:31 AM.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Oh yea can't help but remeber reminess on the old day. I think I'm like 8

Andtypical

2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Mine, I have two seadoo bombardiers and a seadoo speedster. That's my nephews truck on the right and it was given to him so he had no choice, he's only 17. He loves to help pull the boat and go out on it!

We're parked at the hotel in Austin TX waiting for tomorrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2623141718.jpg  

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Err... Tim... are YOU that idiot?

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Err... Tim... are YOU that idiot?
    Yep I would be, forcast calls for storms tomorrow so putting off going to the lake wasnt such a good idea.
    The worst part is I can see the lake from my second floor windows so I know it'll be taunting me all day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Yep I would be, forcast calls for storms tomorrow so putting off going to the lake wasnt such a good idea.
    The worst part is I can see the lake from my second floor windows so I know it'll be taunting me all day tomorrow.
    DOH! lmfao.. hate it when that happens!

..At least you have the option of getting to go to the lake. You could live in the middle of desertville, TX like I do!

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Mine, I have two seadoo bombardiers and a seadoo speedster. That's my nephews truck on the right and it was given to him so he had no choice, he's only 17. He loves to help pull the boat and go out on it!

We're parked at the hotel in Austin TX waiting for tomorrow!
    Is that a 96 xp with the 800 on the right?
    My 95 xp now has the 800. I love the flat hull they're insane unlike the new ones. Speed get boring after awhile
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast