GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dobey View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LS2-LS3-Cyli...item3cc988e788

Doesn't this kit also need to include the L76/LS3 intake to be 'complete?' The LS2 intake is cathedral port and doesn't work with the LS3 heads without an intake change. Or I guess you should probably also add to the "Note" section there that a new intake is required, instead of simply advertising that you also have LSA blowers for sale, which would work for these heads. Just to clarify, as a lot of people won't know this.
    You are correct!

The kit actually comes with one of two types of intake manifolds for truck/car applications based on hood/firewall clearance needs. Thank you for pointing out that it wasn't noted on the item. Don't know how that slipped through the proofreading (my fault, so I'm kind of not surprised haha!)

Good lookin' out!

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Ill be sure to check out the site once i get a lil extra free time and can actually look thoroughly at the things im interested in. Im def in need of more power in my hog. Good luck with everything as well.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Quote Originally Posted by sfdefender24 View Post
    Ill be sure to check out the site once i get a lil extra free time and can actually look thoroughly at the things im interested in. Im def in need of more power in my hog. Good luck with everything as well.
    Hopefully you find something you like in there once you do! Even if you don't, feel free to contact myself or billy and we can always figure out what it is you're looking for and what we can provide for ya!

Thank you for the good luck wishes also, DEFINITELY needing them. Starting a business in this slump isn't exactly easy haha!

Starting a business is never easy... slump or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Hopefully you find something you like in there once you do! Even if you don't, feel free to contact myself or billy and we can always figure out what it is you're looking for and what we can provide for ya!

Thank you for the good luck wishes also, DEFINITELY needing them. Starting a business in this slump isn't exactly easy haha!
    alrighty sounds good. im sure ill be shootin ya a pm soon if there is anything that interest me. Thanks

Hello All,
    I am the Billy referenced in the previous posts by 08 Rado.
    that being said the cake is on my face here as well and we would like to sincerely apologize for not getting on here sooner.

I look forward to speaking to all of you. thanks for all the kind words, support, and most of all the very constructive criticism.
    Billy D.
    West Texas

2009 Chevy Colorado "Nightmare" edition w/ "Recluse" power train option. 500 hp

1998 Jeep Wrangler soon to be "Nightmare" edition w/ "White Widow" power train option 700Hp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123