GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Anyone else watch the car builder shows?

I could sit here all day lol watching the custom autobuilding restoration shows that are on Velocity channel & Sometimes on Discovery Channel, Mostly Inside west coast customs it sparks my interest in doing something completly different to my truck, then theres Desert car kings, Fast & Loud, Overhaulin, and others, there are some on Speed channel. I even watch the Mecum auto auction & wonder why the economy is bad when you see several cars sell for 6 + figures. Just wondering what everyone else is watching when technicaly nothing is on.
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

Oh heck yeah. Overhaulin' was one of my favorites until they changed producers and Courtney Hansen left the show. Watched Trucks until Stacy David left, and I've picked up Gearz when he started that show. Probably my favorite now though Fast n Loud is coming up pretty quick.

I really like the new format of Car Warriors this second season. Looking forward to the next one. I even kinda dig My Ride Rules. I'll record those if they look decent, but often they are full of trash-talking putzes...though a few have been fun with older, educated gearheads.

Spike TV's Powerblock is fun, but they do a lot of stuff I just don't care about too much, or the same stuff they have been doing for years. Rick Bacon just left them and is working on starting his own show (per his facebook page). He does a ton of cool paintwork, flames and stripes on anything paintable.

I want a dvr and flatscreen in the garage so I watch while I work.
    Rob
    1999 Suburban C1500 LS 5.7 K&N filter, VentVisors, debadged aka "LAAT/i...Larty"
    1994 C2500 454. Ex-Forest Service beastie. aka "Redneck"
    2006 Saturn Ion...the Wife's car.
    Empty spot that needs a Jeep...

Yea, I must DVR about 20 a week.
    Fast & Loud is my current Favorite, waiting for Jesse James to release a few of the shows he's already taped, for a bike builder he can do some awsum cars.

I wondered why Rick wasn't on Muscle Car this past weekend. I will watch his new show if/when it comes on. Jesse James was a car guy before he started doing bikes. I also watched Trucks! back when Stacey was on it. I have been watching a lot of Wheeler Dealers lately. Overhaulin is supposed to be coming back with new shows.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Any time any place I can. Don't watch much TV anymore but occasionally like tonight I watched a show while doing 2 miles on the hotel tread mill.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Yep, but it's been a while since I have. I like "Desert Car Kings." I'd also like to bring to attention the show "Truck U" on Speed. Another good show.