View Poll Results: Vote for the July 2012 ROTM
- 140. You may not vote on this poll
Results 41 to 50 of 74
Thread: Vote for the July 2012 ROTM
07-18-2012, 01:38 PM #41
07-18-2012, 02:59 PM #42
2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille| PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit|Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body
"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
"If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:
07-18-2012, 04:21 PM #43Originally Posted by GMCErica
2009 Chevy Silverado!
Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l
2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver
07-18-2012, 09:17 PM #44
07-18-2012, 09:27 PM #45
07-18-2012, 10:31 PM #46
It doesn't have to be "public", it could be private and confined if need be.
07-18-2012, 11:35 PM #47
LMFAO.. IM GETTIN STONED!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! And @TexasTechRaider ... Lol.. I only have that there to keep people interested in seeing how it all turns out. I've got all the parts I need except for the hood and fog upgrades. Then off to paint and body he goes!
BUT: Because of the new advances in motors we just figured out at Nightmarebreed, I'm thinking that I won't let him be nominated until the "NightmarechargedLS" is built, installed, tuned, and running 10-11's in the 1/4mile
Last edited by 08_rado_rocker; 07-18-2012 at 11:38 PM.
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
07-18-2012, 11:52 PM #48
07-20-2012, 05:53 PM #4909 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
07-20-2012, 11:26 PM #50
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 39Last: 08-29-2012, 02:56 PM
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 47Last: 07-08-2012, 11:09 PM
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 49Last: 06-06-2012, 08:54 AM
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 30Last: 02-04-2012, 07:03 PM
By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The MonthReplies: 36Last: 07-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Tags for this Thread