GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Should be an interesting season this year, that's all I'm gonna say.

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I was not trying to insult a player who put in the time. My statement was more an indictment of college football as a whole. The players can only play the games that they are told to play. It has happened a few times in the past where 2 teams who had faced off in the season were the best 2 teams but because they had already played a rematch was not to be. Given the amount of money that ESPIN has tied up with the SEC they were going to do all that they could to make it happen.
    I am a HUGE fan of The Ohio State University. But, I am not an Urban Meyer fan. Do I think he is going to do well in C-Bus? Yes! The school recruits well just on it's name and bring in a coach with 2 rings and that it taken even higher. I was not a fan of Tressel's play calling and his loyalty to his coaching staff. I read something yesterday that Urban said he was going to be the coach at tOSU in 2012. He made that statement right before his last National Championship game. Every coach has his dream job, and for Urban he now has it.
    I will be at the OSU-Meatchicken game this year! It will be a great game and another Meatchicken beat down!!!!
    O-H!!
    Sadly Urban's dream job keeps changing. He said he would never leave Utah unless Notre dame called. Two weeks later he was moving to Florida. Count on the players not that puke of a coach. He has a reputation for coming for a couple of years then moving. All the time saying he is here for life. Frankly I would love to see a linebacker miss a tackle and nail the liar. Whew!!
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by sfdefender24 View Post
    I wish i could be there for that game but instead i gotta hope and pray they have it on the tv here in afghanistan..

I can get you a copy the day after and send it to you if you can't watch it. I do it for a friend in the marines. Just gotta hold ur years when people start talking bout it before you can watch it
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

How do you really feel @COACH24

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    How do you really feel @COACH24
    Oh I assure you I held back quite a bit. But that is my cross. I do root for the players as they are the money makers , who don't get paid a fair wage. IMO

@Coach24 I have to agree. USC, if eligible, would have been a contender last year. Add another year for their QB who is the sure fire #1 draft pick, and add this kid from Penn State at RB, along with what they already have...and I'll put my money on USC for this year.

I'm a UNC fan...but we don't matter in football, only basketball.
    Matt

Jr. Mechanic

RED AND BLACK!!!! The Dawgs are goin' all the way this year....hopefully! It would be nice to at least win the SEC Championship, but it would be awesome to take the BCS Championship!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123