GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I plan on trading mine in later this year or early next year. I planned on keeping for many years as it is paid for but have had so many warrantable issues , that Gm has been slow to take care of, that I am looking to see if a change will be better in the long run. Who knows what the future will bring.
    I write this as I am sitting in a Ford dealership waiting for service on company vehicle. Oh do I feel uncomfortable. Just blocks away my truck sits at the CHevy dealership trying to get issues resolved. With a little GOOD luck maybe all things will work out.
    You can run into alot of BS at some dealerships, my 2000 Silverado had busted cable on the tailgate. Went To the local small town and dealer a told none in stock, mentioned there is a recall , both replaced in twenty minutes.

2012 Silverado

I plan on keeping my 2000 GMC umtil i hit 500,000 miles on it. I am already half way there!

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    You can run into alot of BS at some dealerships, my 2000 Silverado had busted cable on the tailgate. Went To the local small town and dealer a told none in stock, mentioned there is a recall , both replaced in twenty minutes.
    Well went to get my girl and no one there to release her to me. I told them I called ahead and made arrangements but my baby still sits at the dealership out in the cold and rain. Well, the rain and heat right now. She smiled when she saw me as she thought I was taken her home to her garage where she would be out of the elements. So luck was not of a good thing today. Wake up in morning and see if luck gets better.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24

Well went to get my girl and no one there to release her to me. I told them I called ahead and made arrangements but my baby still sits at the dealership out in the cold and rain. Well, the rain and heat right now. She smiled when she saw me as she thought I was taken her home to her garage where she would be out of the elements. So luck was not of a good thing today. Wake up in morning and see if luck gets better.
    Sucks man, must be a pain the a$$... I'm going to the dealership tomorrow but hopefully it's just a day thing! Hope you get her back soon!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Probably not until Monday...

Technically it was posted after 12..?

Not his time. He's in Utah...

Ahh nice catch.. Very nice! Well mine should have said this week but since I posted after 12 it still worked. I probably won't go until later in the week anyways knowing me!

I'll keep my old '97 Cheyene K2500 untill it falls into a pile of dust & rust. It is the near perfect farm/ranch truck. You can't buy one like it any more - 350 engine, NV4500 trans. with 12" clutch and the "bullet proof" 14 bolt rear with an aftermarket locker. It spends 95% of its time and miles on dirt, gravel, 2 tracks and no road at all. About the only thing I would have to think a lot about is if that faithful old 350 were to fail. Not too worried about that, only has 157K on it and I only put on about 8000mi a year. Ken

Ill end up keeping my truck untill all 4 tires fall off, and it can't move anymore. Then ill just fix it and keep driving it. It owes me nothing and its definatly earned its rust. I couldn't ask for a more reliable truck. I know all I ever have to do is just turn the key and go!
    1995 C1500 4.3L 2WD. JET TBI Spacer, JET stage 1 chip, 10mm Taylor custom wires, Pulstar Iridium Pulse Plugs.
    260k miles and still going strong...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by