GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by csltrains96 View Post
    That major tech company in Idaho ---- That company's name wouldn't start with a giant M with a "circle" around it, would it? Welcome to the club!
    Nope! I don't work for Micron. In fact, the company I work for isn't based in Idaho. That's enough of that, though. From here on out, it's all "I can neither confirm nor deny." This ain't 20 questions! LOL
    Last edited by Skippy; 07-13-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    2006 Vortec Max 1500
    Performance:
    -Custom Tune (389HP 440 Ft/lbs Trq - Dyno'd) | Volant CAI | Magnaflow Dual-in/out Exhaust w/3" stainless pipe tips | Fully Built Transmission w/ Red Eagle Clutches & Kolene Steels w/ Corvette Servos and Stage2 Shift Kit | 35K Tranny Cooler | Mobil 1 | Royal Purple Rear Diff
    Other:
    -Spray-in Bed Liner
    -Premium Sound w/lifetime Satellite Radio | Leather | Sunroof | Heated Seats
    -Limbstriping from USING the truck (those are badges of honor)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Nice Rig. Diablew does nice tunes... Was going to go that route, but when I got my truck, I found some yahoo had locked the PCM with a crap-tastic tune. The Diablo tuner didn't function with it. Had to go with HP tuners and direct connect to the PCM to circumvent it, hence the custom tune I've got.

How's the Detroit TrueTrac? I'm assuming you got it to support the larger tiers you've got on your rig. I've considered upgrading the diff, but don't know if it's worth the money for so little gain (I don't do a lot of off-road, and won't be going larger on the tires).
    Oh... Well, did some additional research on the TrueTrac and found it's not even available for my 9.5" axle. Ah well. Definitely a nice Dif though!

Welcome to the club. What part of Idaho?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

The treasure Valley. Family helped found Star in the late 1800's. Sixth generation, myself.

Welcome to GMTC, hope you find everything you're looking for and more! Your truck sounds like it's pretty awesome so I hope that we get to see some pictures soon! Again welcome!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

The truck is very nice, but you wouldn't know it by looking. The only indication from the exterior is the Vortec Max badge, and a set of dual pipes. The only other external mods are a spray bed-liner and bug shield (which is actually my favorite, because it gives a very aggressive look to the lights. I wouldn't have guessed it would have been my favorite exterior design attribute when I bought the shield!

In fact, looking at the truck, it looks like a used Chevy truck (limbstriping from forest service roads). It keeps the focus down from other drivers (and cops). Just looks like a daily driver!

I'll post pics though, once I get it hooked up to the trailer today and take some. :0)

Welcome to the club Skippy, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12