GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Ok I did it again

Some of you guys may remember the paint gun on halloween as a defense to our toys of course ..well since it's Xmas time i decided to run xmas lights on my truck ... i picked up some silvania LED xmas lights since they run brighter and way cheaper on the voltage i am able to plug into an ac power converter that i picked up from my local worstbuy *bestbuy* and bam xmas lights on running.. they dont flash since thats the way i wanted them *so i dont get pulled over*

Pics to come when i get my digi cam fixed tommorow !
    04 Tahoe LT 5.3L stock MSD 8.5mm Wires
    Gigbson Duels Straight Exhaust, Parrot 3100 Bluetooth
    K&N 77 Series CAI, Sirius Radio
    De-badged, Valet Dei remote start
    5000k HID -Higherlevelauto.com
    Federal 100watt air horn

Ok, I've got to see that!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

wow....quite some out of the box thinking.....that'll be interesting to see.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Former Member

I cat wait to see pics of that!

I love during halloween time when people put the witch that crashed into there grill thing on, lol.
    2005 Chevy Silverado - Bright orange, 4.8L, 2wd, reg cab, short bed, Stock for now. :glasses:
    1967 Ford Mustang - Coupe, 200ci 6cyl w/minor upgrades, Stereo, Wheels, Interior, All other stock. White. First car and love her.

Former cars.
    1967 Ford Mustang - Coupe, 302 race prep, one bad ass car but she met her maker at the track :erf:
    1997 Ford Mustang Cobra - All stock, caused to much trouble with her. Well thats what the cops kept saying so i had to get rid of her.:grrrrrr:

Well After driving around NJ with them And two state troopers stopping me to find out where I got them and to remind me to make sure they dont flash ...

anyways got a few pics up

thats pretty slick man.. Every year the day after thanksgiving they have a parade of lights run through down town Howell. IT is pretty sweet. This year they had the Budwieser clydsdales in the parade with there harnesses all lite yup. A few years ago they had a cement mixer truck lite up like a candy can and had the drum spinning. Cant figure out how they got the power to it with the drum spinning though....
    HI MY NAME IS. HI MY NAME IS. HI MY NAME IS.
    BJ

1993 GMC K2500 Suburban 5.7L Jegs 8.0mm wires, Jegs Red Hot Coil, Jegs Cap & Rotor, Accel U-Grove Plugs, Cold Air Intake, Holly Headers, Manderal Bend Y-Pipe, Super 40 Muffler, M/T Classic II sitting on BFG A/T (MINE)

[COLOR="Magenta"]1994 Chevy S10 Blazer 4X4 4.3L CPI. Delta Flow 50 Muffler.(Wifes) DIED.. Cab mounts rotted out.. Parting out need anything let me know!!!!

Jr. Apprentice Pontiac Custom-S's Avatar

Those Christmas lights look snazzy!

1969 Pontiac Custom-S, Assembled at the Baltimore, Maryland Assembly Plant
    2005 Chevrolet Equinox LT (AWD), Assembled at the Ingersoll, Ontario Assembly Plant
    2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP, Assembled at the Oshawa, Ontario Car Assembly Plant #2

Legend

That's awesome

KRIS
    2007 GMC Sierra CrewCab 4.8L
    Tinted Windows, 20" Chrome MB Predators on 275/55/20 Copper AT's, GM Bed Rug, Speed Scene Chrome Grille, Putco Chrome Handles, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, Magnaflow Muffler and many more mods to come.
    Former GM Vehicles:
    96 Chevy Camaro. My first car modded for a High School kid.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Way to spread the holiday cheer!

Good looking rig too, that's a killer looking push-bumper setup (is that the police setup) and the lights in the center too.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by