GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Center Console Feedback Request

My 07 Sierra Classic with a 5 speed trans has a bench seat and I'm looking to add a center console. I found brand that is called Rampage that will fit and not interfere with shifting. However, it is only held in by the center seat belt and the front of it will move side to side. Has anyone tried one of these and what do you think about it?
    Also does anyone have a source for plans and materials needed to fabricate a center console box. I did a through search of this forum and did not find what I need. Thanx in advance for the assistance!

I had something similar to that in an 05 I had (company truck) and it served it purpose. You are right though it did slide around. It didn't do it enough that it pissed me off but it was enough to know that it moved. I think I got mine from Pep Boys or some place like that for around $30 bucks I think. Semper Fi!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18