GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many different Silverado/Sierra xxxxxx editions are out there?

My 1st stop, this morning (newspaper), I saw a Cheyenne Edition Silverado parked in lot, at the 2nd stop (coffee), I saw a Nevada Edition Silverado, I know someone, on here, has a Texas Edition.

How many different editions are out there?
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

I think there is an Oklahoma edition which leads me to wonder if there are different badges for all 50 states. I thought I heard on one of the new Silverado Commercials that there is a Sport edition. which me coming from a Mustang past seems like auto makers will slap different badges on the same old vehicle & think its different. I'm making a homemade old school (early 90s GM performance) RS package maybe Chevrolet will give me royalities to use my badging lol
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

I dont think theres an edition for every state.
    Texas Edition
    Florida Edition
    Nevada Edition (discontinued 2010)
    Are factory built models that you can order for delivery in any state, other similiar models
    Oklahoma Edition
    Wyoming Edition
    Cheyenne Edition
    Silver State Edition
    and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting are regional trucks that are accessorized after they leave the factory and before they get to the dealer, normally the accessories will be similiar to the factory offered editions or they may even be completed at a conversion shop, depends on the Regional Marketing Office doing package build-up.

I have the Texas Edition, it came with a rear locking differential and the HD towing package and then some nice inserts in the interior. Nothing major. If I can find my old window sticker it list all the upgrades with the Texas Edition package. I'll post a picture or something up if and when I find it!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Ha, Ive never heard of a New York edition. Of course no one would want it because it probably would be rusting.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

They do sell an All Star edition here in NYS. It appears to have the same extras as the Lone Star (or Texas ) edition. They have them listed on the Chevy web site, under Build Your Own.

Bob
    Last edited by rervf23; 07-24-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: wanted to change some wording
    Bob

2011 Silverado LT, 2wd, 5.3 FlexFuel, EC, Black, All-Star package, 6" Chrome step bars, rear fender well liners, molded mud flaps(4), Line-X bed liner, 4 AVS vent visors outside channel, Extang Trifecta tonneau cover

Quote Originally Posted by rervf23 View Post
    They have them listed on the Chevy web site, under Build Your Own.

Bob
    Good to know, I see they have 3 listed on the "Build your own"
    Ray

'05 Envoy XL (sold)

see, the problem is you guys drive chevys, to many options. i drive a GMC, for the simple fact it it dosnt need different versions.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

My bad.... The Florida edition is closer to the All Star edition. The Texas edition has many more additons in it. And it costs over $1000.00 more.

Bob
    Bob

2011 Silverado LT, 2wd, 5.3 FlexFuel, EC, Black, All-Star package, 6" Chrome step bars, rear fender well liners, molded mud flaps(4), Line-X bed liner, 4 AVS vent visors outside channel, Extang Trifecta tonneau cover

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    see, the problem is you guys drive chevys, to many options. i drive a GMC, for the simple fact it it dosnt need different versions.

Alex
    There ya go, haha
    Ray

'05 Envoy XL (sold)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast