GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Magnaflow Drone in Suburban??

Have any of you guys experienced a magnaflow cat back system installed in a 2008 or more recent suburban or tahoe? Looking to install magnaflow (as only one that is made for my application) but hesitant if the inside of my suburban will just become a muffler soundboard.

I realize that the definition of noise if subjective...I've owned a 94 suburban with glassbacks and at 70 + it sounded like an engine room....but I still drove it....now I'm a bit older and really not interested in dealing with the engine room but wouldn't mind a little rumble from the 6.0L.

Thoughts?
    Doug
    San Antonio
    2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT 4x4

I don't have an exact answer for you but I would try searching you tube for a video. People have posted great videos of there vehicles and exhaust systems. Let us know what you decide!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    I don't have an exact answer for you but I would try searching you tube for a video. People have posted great videos of there vehicles and exhaust systems. Let us know what you decide!
    Thanks for the help...lately, i've watched more videos than I care to admit in hopes of gaining some insight. I've come to the conclusion to find a custom shop here in San Antonio....going to make some calls...suggestions as to shops (good or bad), are appreciated.
    I'll post some before and after video...since there is absolutely nothing to be found for my suburban on you tube or otherwise.
    Doug
    San Antonio
    2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT 4x4