GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default How to re-set tire sensors on 2010 Silverado

I have a 2010 Silverado, I had a flat on the front drivers side tire, patched the tire and put it back on. Now my tire sensors are out of whack. The owners manual really does not say how to re-set my particular Silverado. They want you to press the automatic door fob, (Which I do not have). So does antone know how to manually re-set these tire sensors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you use the search in the upper right corner you will find many threads discussing the TPMS (tire pressure monitor sensors) I have read but not sure wich thread there are some ways to reset. Good luck.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I just tried the rain dance described in the owners manual for my 07 & even after all the honking & light blinking I'm still getting the warning lights.
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

Tire pressure monitoring system reset tools are occasionally found at automotive parts shops for loan out (usually parking lot only, kind of thing, or you give them a credit card to hold the $350 or so until the device is returned). You might try calling around.
    2006 Vortec Max 1500
    Performance:
    -Custom Tune (389HP 440 Ft/lbs Trq - Dyno'd) | Volant CAI | Magnaflow Dual-in/out Exhaust w/3" stainless pipe tips | Fully Built Transmission w/ Red Eagle Clutches & Kolene Steels w/ Corvette Servos and Stage2 Shift Kit | 35K Tranny Cooler | Mobil 1 | Royal Purple Rear Diff
    Other:
    -Spray-in Bed Liner
    -Premium Sound w/lifetime Satellite Radio | Leather | Sunroof | Heated Seats
    -Limbstriping from USING the truck (those are badges of honor)

Jr. Apprentice

Do you have a keyless entry system. Y: Ignition ON, initiate learn by pressing both lock and unlock until chirp sounds, left front turn signal will light. Raise or lower pressure in tire for 8-10 secs until horn chrip, then onto right front, right rear, left rear--raising lower pressure till chirp. Double chirp at left rear will confirm learn.

Keyless entry N: Press DIC INFO button until the TIRE LEARN message appears, the press and hold SET/RESET until double horn chirp confirms learn, left front turn signal lights, and same procedure to learn as above.

Good luck,
    Kent