Results 1 to 6 of 6
07-14-2012, 09:36 PM #1
21 Days To Go~ Until the Summer Meets
Just a reminder that there is only 21 DAYS TO GO!!! until the first ever GMTC REGIONAL SUMMER TRUCK MEETS Arrive!! Hope that everyone is going to try and make an effort to go and meet your fellow truck nuts!! and have a blast..
Here are a few links to the maps and the meet information.. Please call or message or email me if you need more detailed information or have any questions... Here are a few reminders:
1) Print out the map and address of the location, including phone number... Yea yea I know.. But someone will forget, and then be scrambling to find it
2) If your bringing your pet; poop bags, water/food dishes and a leash; if your animal is aggressive or in heat or doesn't get along well with other dogs or people please consider leaving them at home with a doggie sitter
3) Try and link up with other members; phone numbers etc.. good to have some contacts
4) Members bringing the banners- please arrive a little earlier and set up, so that other members know where the site is located.. Not that they can't find a bunch of hott rigs parked in one area!! lol
5) Bring your camera and batteries.. I would love to see that all my months of planning paid off, and everyone had a great time..
6) Make sure your truck is running good- I know, I know.. telling a bunch of truck people, BUT.. No spare tire, no emergency kit, no water, road side assistance etc.. makes for grumpy and hot kids, dogs and members...
7) Be safe! and HAVE A BLAST!!
Here is my email address: email@example.com email if you need to talk..
Thank you all the members; you are why I planned these meets.. I hope that you all have a great time...
2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille| PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit|Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body
"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
"If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:
07-14-2012, 09:44 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Yelm, WA
- Blog Entries
Just got back form a 2 week vacation back home in south Alabama and can't wait to make this meet! Look forward to seeing everyone at the northeast meet in Massachusetts. Everyone that can come out and show our support to @gmcErica for all her hard work she did putting this together!
2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"
07-14-2012, 09:47 PM #3
Can't wait either. Me and my little guy will be camping Sat night at the NE meet in North Adams Ma.
Thanks GMCErica for all the hard work!
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.
2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!
07-14-2012, 10:18 PM #4
07-14-2012, 10:19 PM #5
07-15-2012, 01:07 AM #6
Kudos? arent they something you eat? Why did he send you food and not us? Oh thats right you are better lookin'2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
"If He asks you to go a mile go two"