GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Where can I find this intake manifold?

Im looking for a performance intake manifold for my 1995 C1500 4.3l V6. It seems like when I come across intakes for these engines there listed for 1990-1994 or something. I can never seem to find one for a 1995. Its throttle body injected and it says vortec on the valve covers. I know its not true votec injection. But are the heads different from that of a 1994 or older? I've tryed sites like jegs, summit, and edelbrock but no luck. Im just looking for a slightly better one than stock because im going to be rebuilding the heads next month and would like to put something a little better.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time and help all!
    1995 C1500 4.3L 2WD. JET TBI Spacer, JET stage 1 chip, 10mm Taylor custom wires, Pulstar Iridium Pulse Plugs.
    260k miles and still going strong...

1995 they mave have changed the EGR valve, and it may have seen the start of some OBD2 components (the switch was in 1996 for ALL cars).

is 1995 direct valve/port injection? or do you still have a throdel body?
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....

Its a TBI engine.

Try looking at some Boating websites, the 4.3 is a very popular marine engine and a lot of intake parts cross over, they can be found with injected or carburated systems.

check this place out: http://www.michiganmotorz.com/intake...32_37_132.html

They are usually the cheapest for parts for my boat. As soon as the part is labeled as "Marine" the price goes way up

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)