GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New broken tailight

My buddy was installing my radio and subs and the end of the whole project we went to go put in my new tailights and as he was pushing one in the top cracked ... i was like you have to be kidden me ... so i called up company and they said just send it back and we'll send you new one ...so in the end im not upset
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

What brand lights did you go with?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Spyder black led taillights .. One of them we put in and it faded with my car perfect

Master Mechanic

I know it's a little bit different, but I had some trouble installing their headlights. Overall I'm pleased but trying to get them in was a little difficult.
    You'll have to share some pics when you get the new lights in.

Yea it is . The setup I wierd cause the hole they have for the reverse light isn't the size for my reverse light

Master Mechanic

What do you mean? Did it come with the nub on top? I know with my tail lights I had to pull it off and had a heck of a time doing so. I called the company (Recon) and they said most of the time the ones in the truck come out so they give you extras. So if you can't get the insert out of the truck use the one on the tail lights.

Is the nub that little black cap they give you ? And i mean where the reverse light is suppose to go the hole is the size for a regular tailight bulb not the small reverse light size And I'm pretty sure I didn't see any extras