GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default App for iPhone !

I think this site should make an app for the iPhone or droid phones lol just an app in general make everyones life easier that uses this site on their phone
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

On my droid it asks me to use an app for forums but it kinda stinks but I'd love an app for android and iPhone for the iPhone users it would make life really easy and then I would post more often. Or make the mobile version more friendly because it currently is worthless I always use the full site.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Yea if it was more mobile friendly I'd also be posting more stuff and etc. .... Can you upload photos from a phone ?

On the iPhone the site prompts you to download the app ForumRunner and I don't mind it. It works fine for my needs and it never crashes plus it gives you full usage of what the full site gives you. The only thing that you cannot do is use the chat but otherwise it's a good app!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

I'm def going to have to check that out ... Thanks

The free one of the that's 1.99

Master Mechanic

I've used forum runner on my phone and it works pretty good but I also don't mind using the full site

I'm running Forum runner and whilst its not Tapatalk it gets the job done.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner