Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: My 2000 Silverado Z71
07-18-2012, 12:01 AM #1
My 2000 Silverado Z71
Hello, here is my 2000 Silverado!
07-18-2012, 01:49 AM #2
Welcome looks nice. But I gotta ask, Why the Yellow Bow Tie?
If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar
1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
US Navy Sailor :sign0011:
07-18-2012, 10:52 AM #3
I changed my z71 decals to yellow and the "chevrolet" across the top of my windshield to yellow along with some interior things so I figured I would make that yellow too.
07-18-2012, 01:45 PM #4
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM #5
I like the yellow, quite unique.
Those are interesting nerf bars, don't think I have ever seen the single cab nerf bar on a long box.
2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
- Falken Rocky Mountain ATS 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint
Next Planned Mods:
Black OEM grill
"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."
07-18-2012, 05:44 PM #6
Neat truck, not something you see everyday!
2009 Chevy Silverado!
Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l
2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver
07-18-2012, 09:30 PM #7
I like it!!09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
07-18-2012, 09:46 PM #8
07-18-2012, 10:46 PM #9
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....
By parts bot in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2012, 10:50 PM
By carmantx in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM
By parts bot in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:40 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:20 AM