GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MoBillyAla View Post
    I have never let my wife drive any of my trucks..by her choice as well. She only has experience driving her small cars and once did drivers training on a LMTV (new style 5-ton) while she was still in. I am sure she could drive at least on the interstate but she has no desire to. BTW No one else has driven my truck either...

Crazy back story to this topic, When I was in Korea she called me one day and was like " hey do you think I can drive your truck today? I was like..hmm no I don't think your ready. That day she hit a truck with left front of her car.. called me and told me about it. Minor fender bender nobody hurt, so I was like and you wanted to drive my truck.. the very next day, same parking lot, she hit a light pole on the front right... so in two days she busted out both headlights and small crease in hood...ever since then she hasn't had any desire to drive my truck..
    She does nice work., no point leaving just the one side light out.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

I let my girl K drive my other girl "Coors 'Megatron' Light" today and a good friend who is a girl drive her one night when the BAC was above .002 (legal limit for a minor). I'll let my dad take her anywhere because I know he'll take it easy. Once I get her all fixed up I'll let maybe 2 people drive it...my sig other and me.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Jr. Apprentice

wife drives mine, neighbor drives it too.

its just a vehicle ;)

they don't drive my jeeps though ;)
    05' GMC Sierra 1500 quad cab 5.3L Daily Driver and tow rig

If I am not the one behind the wheel it is called grand theft auto, and you will not want to deal with me when I find you.

Legend
    Blog Entries

I am going to post... No-one drives my 'Voy... My sister drove it once, when I got drunk for my going away party when I left Ontario and moved to BC... LOL Other than that, Sorry... My man can buy his own... haha and my friends can ride in the back seat...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

I'd might let Amac drive my truck if I got to drive Lil Sis (her truck). How about that?

I have full coverage on my vehicles, I don't mind if anyone drives the Tahoe, it sits anyways and never really moves. My new Cruze well I really don't care but the Silverado.. You really have to be on my good side for me to let you drive her and if you mess up just once kiss the keys goodbye to her and every other vehicle I own forever. Seriously though, we'll have problems if something happens!
    @AMac hurry this is your chance, grab Surreals truck and bring it to Texas! We can make a party out of it!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Default Funny stuff

Let my girl drive mine sunday, 3rd day after completion. She knocked off the pole that hangs in the drive through at MC DONALDS n said "stuped pole why did they hang that so low" hahahahaha!!! I told her pull in a parking spot cause i would rather eat inside.
    Super-Z

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    What camero do you have. I got to drive the zl1 at a track day last week. I might finally have found a car that I can replace with my track car it's. Getting sick of fords and there bs alternator and differentials
    It's a 1973 Z28 Camaro. Original 350, original rear end, and a Tremec TKO 600 5 speed manual transmission. I do plan on putting a T56 in at some point though. Retaining the mechanical clutch though (which was retained when the previous owner put the TKO 600 in). I actually prefer that over a hydraulic clutch to be honest. At least the ones on the early 2nd gens have a pretty good feel to them.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    It's a 1973 Z28 Camaro. Original 350, original rear end, and a Tremec TKO 600 5 speed manual transmission. I do plan on putting a T56 in at some point though. Retaining the mechanical clutch though (which was retained when the previous owner put the TKO 600 in). I actually prefer that over a hydraulic clutch to be honest. At least the ones on the early 2nd gens have a pretty good feel to them.

Thats sweet. The t56 is a nice tranny have it in the cobras. And hydraulic clutches are difficult. I'd only use it if ur crammed for space
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast