GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

I let people drive mine just to make fun of them. I got a ceramic clutch disk and a hydraulic setup which is stiff as a brick. Needless to say I win a lot of bets when people boast about how they can drive anything. Altough I let my friend Aubrey drive it once and she's one of the few that haven't stalled it compared to about 4 out of 5 guys that couldn't drive it. Haha
    Ariner
    -1979 gmc Sierra k25, nv3500 trans, np208 tcase, 5.7litre engine from 1994 Chevy, 2" lift, 265/75/16 BFg at

I let my girl drive it now that we're married. Before she wasn't allowed anywhere except the passenger seat. I let her drive my 05 once, and she backed it into a 6ft tall dumpster...said "I didn't see it." She only drives it two miles, and I make sure that it's backed into the drive when I know she is going to drive it lol.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    I let my girl drive it now that we're married. Before she wasn't allowed anywhere except the passenger seat. I let her drive my 05 once, and she backed it into a 6ft tall dumpster...said "I didn't see it." She only drives it two miles, and I make sure that it's backed into the drive when I know she is going to drive it lol.
    Cut throat and straight to the point! I like it. Haha!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by RayVoy View Post
    Mine is available, if wife/3 daughters/their husbands/and a few friends want it, no one ever does, the girls all think it's too big.
    haha no such thing. I love big trucks. If one of my friends has something lifted, you can bet I'll keep bugging them about driving it haha
    My name is Lexi:)
    I have a 2001 Silverado
    for haulin' to rodeos to barrel race!
    Bigger and Faster is better!
    **TRUCK YEAHH!!**

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_Girl4801 View Post
    haha no such thing. I love big trucks. If one of my friends has something lifted, you can bet I'll keep bugging them about driving it haha
    That would be very annoying. If I were one of your friends you might lose a friend over it...

Haha my last truck everyone in the family wanted to drive it!...only a few got too...just wait for what i have instore for this one

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Crew Cab "All-Star Edition"

Line-X'd Bed
    Line-X'd Custom Brush Guard(Heavy Duty)
    5.3L Flex Fuel
    275/65R18 Toyo Open Country AT2's
    2" Rough Country Leveling Kit(want to get the 2.5 RC kit)
    EGR In-Channel Vent Visors
    Exterior PLUS Package
    Interior PLUS Package
    K&N Drop-In Air Filter
    ProFlaps
    Cat-Back Dual Exhaust
    Black Bowties
    DeeZee Toolbox(going to get Line-X'd)
    Diablo Sport Predator(AFM Disabled)
    ProFlaps
    Towing Mirrors
    Next Planned Mods
    Blacked out Tail Lights
    Aftermarket Rims

Haha, I have a friend like you, she loves to drive big trucks. She's been in mine many times, never asked to drive it, hmmmm.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Oh, geeze.. It's all just for fun haha. If you were really that sensitive about all of it, we probably wouldn't be friends in the first place. Lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    That would be very annoying. If I were one of your friends you might lose a friend over it...

Haha sometimes, I won't drive someone's truck if they're in it.. I don't EVER beat on someone else's vehicle, but I just feel like they would be freaking out the whole time and I would stress haha

Quote Originally Posted by RayVoy View Post
    Haha, I have a friend like you, she loves to drive big trucks. She's been in mine many times, never asked to drive it, hmmmm.

Lighten up
    I don't do 'light' anything.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast