GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SuperDutyZ5.3

Default SuperDutyZ5.3

How r they riden??? From Alexandria, La

First of all welcome to the club. It appears that you are questioning something from another thread. You must use the Reply to Thread button in that thread so members know what your question is about.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Welcome, it's nice to have you!

X2 what phantom said..

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Oh haha!!! No im askin how are all those cheves ridn? Just a shout out to my fellow gm supporters. Way to keep buying american.
    Super-Z

Cool SuperDutyZ5.3

Ok i have been a member since the a.m., been browsing all day and still cant figure it all out. I have made an album of my truck and pictures of all through the build but i cant get any of them to come through. Ill figure it out so yall can check my rig and i can get some help putting the final touches on my Super-Z. Thanks for the help with the messaging.
    Super-Z

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Hello gm nation!!! Ok i will start off by saying there is a such thing as the dredded lemon Z71. I use to own a 99 extended cab dark storm grey. I was welding in Alabama and living in louisiana working 7-12 for two years. So you can imadgine the time i didnt have to go tear up my truck. I put 6 transmitions, 4 ps pumps, 2 rear ends, and 1 transfer case. And only put the thing in 4x4 to pull the bote up the landing on of thim kind u know what i mean. 2 years ago i trated that lemon in on a truck exactly like it. Except my new z came equiped with 41inyou irocks on 22inultra ultra wheels 11in4 fabtech and 4.56 gears. I put 4 $1000 eaton positrack diff in the rear and 3 sets of cv's in front and then decided i was tired of playing with it, it was time to make some changes!!!!! I bring to you SUPER- Z aka stevO. Equiped with fully rebuilt all brand spankin new 08 F-350 front and rear axles, the awsome 5.13 gears Youcon all the way baby. Front and rear detroit lockers, and instead of tryn to peace together some panzy alum drive shaft i did the smart thing n found a 14-10 slip yoke for the transfercase and used the beefy F-250 shaft. Replaced the steering box to an F-250 box and toped it off with a set of 3/4 ton shocks and spring packs n laid on the ground atop a brand ne set of 38.5-1100-R16 BOGGERS and i have to say it is one fine ass mud eatin machine and i built every bit of it with my own two hands.
    Super-Z

So wheres the pictures of this ummm.....z thing, for lack of a better word on a gm forum, that you built?? We want pictures!!!

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Finally uploaded from phone for avatar and sigpic but wont let me upload the albumb of the construction process. Any tips??
    Last edited by SuperDutyZ5.3; 07-24-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Super-Z

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast