GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EGRUSA View Post
    Thanks, I thought so too until my guy told me he had a couple hundred pounds of load under the toneau.
    Looking at a rear leveling system so we can still use the truck for its intended purpose!
    Sweet. I am looking to do something similiar to my truck so please keep us posted on what you decide to go with. I am very uneducated about suspenions and would like to know how you remedy the problem as I too would like to use my truck after I lower it. So keep the mods and the updates coming.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Sweet. I am looking to do something similiar to my truck so please keep us posted on what you decide to go with. I am very uneducated about suspenions and would like to know how you remedy the problem as I too would like to use my truck after I lower it. So keep the mods and the updates coming.
    We still want to use the truck to haul product when we go to shows, so we need the rear support. Airlift makes a sweet bolt on kit Im looking into.
    I dropped it off yesterday to get wrapped so we should see it in a week or so.
    EGR USA
    4000 East Greystone Drive, Ontario, California 91761
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Another day Of running around for project Silverado.

Decided to stop by and take peek at how the wrap is coming along.

Matte White Looks So Fresh, I love it!

On my way back to the office I got a call from our friends at Lexani that the wheels were drilled and ready to pick up.

Off to Corona I go.

24x10 Lexani R6 (black/machined)
    EGR USA
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by EGRUSA View Post
    Another day Of running around for project Silverado.

Decided to stop by and take peek at how the wrap is coming along.

Matte White Looks So Fresh, I love it!

On my way back to the office I got a call from our friends at Lexani that the wheels were drilled and ready to pick up.

Off to Corona I go.

24x10 Lexani R6 (black/machined)
    Man, now I'm starting to get jealous. I'm looking to grab a pair of the Black and Chrome Johnson Lexani rims myself. Same size too. Can't wait to see them on the truck. Can you get me a deal at Lexani?

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

Well if you need another truck to play with I own a 2011 z71 crew cab that you can borrow for a bit.

2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Look'in good......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Jaele View Post
    Well if you need another truck to play with I own a 2011 z71 crew cab that you can borrow for a bit.

Ha Ha! Thanks you and the 30 other employees here that have already volunteered their vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Look'in good......
    Thanks!
    EGR USA
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Cannot wait to see the finished product. Lookin good should look even sweeter with those wheels on it.

If y'all wanna do a build on a NBS truck, I'll volunteer mine in a heartbeat

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

The Gloss Black/ Machined Finish on the Lexani's was not going to match the Matte White.
    So off the powdercoaters they went yesterday. 24 Hours later I had this!
    The Matte Black Finish is 100% better over the old color combo!

While I was there I gave the T-Rex X-metal grille a Matte Black touch as well!
    EGR USA
    (800) 757-7075
    sales@egrusa.com

Very nice, but I really want to see them on the truck. I especially like the grill selection. Think it's going to look killer.

Convenience Package

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast