GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default hey everyone, new here from IL

Hello everybody. Just recently purchased a 2010 LT Ext. cab Silverado. Arrival blue, 5.3, leather with 12k miles. I'm looking forward to this forum and here is the only picture I have right now right after a clean and wax.

and heres my old truck

Last edited by burgett2103; 07-25-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Welcome to the club, enjoy the site. Nice truck. I really like the blue.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! Good looking truck!

Looks good, that blue is a standout color.
    Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the club! I too like that blue. Good selection nice truck.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Welcome to the Club! Out of curiousity, what shade of blue is your truck?

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Very sweet looking Color.. And Welcome.....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Thanks everyone. The color is Arrival Blue... Original owner had that color special ordered in 2010 as I'm pretty positive that wasn't a factory color. I know it's a Harley Davidson color supposedly? But depending on the angle and sun and all that it's a two-tone with purple it's pretty neat. I couldn't resist it

Welcome to the G M T C ! Congrat's on the new truck!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by