GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My dad had a 53 GMC stepside with a solid oak bed, I pick that one.
    @nd pick would be my '63 Chevy fleetside with the black walnut bed and brass channels. Yes I did the bed. But I still have a few pieces of the original oak.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

when i did my 56 bed i found the new metal divider strips upsairs at the dealer ship vaessen brothers chevrolet in sublette il.
    we used new factory boards black old looking souther yellow pine.

Wow that sounds neat. I love the old wood beds. When properly maintained they were the sweetest. Would love to see that as an option for Silverados.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    IMHO the best looking Chevy/GMC truck of all time is the modified Topkick used as Ironhide in the Transformer movies...

And what is with the 1980's front end, and head lights, it is a transformer right?

I have always wanted a 94-97 but honestly my favorite ones are the old school 56s....and truthfully i dont understand why there is so much hate on here about iron hide. i love iron hide

JB
    Jville Lean
    Why Squat when you can Lean?

2001 Chevrolet Silverado Stepside:
    Gibson side exhaust, Airaid CAI, Daystar Leveling kit, Diablosport Predator, Deezee Black Bull bar, KC Daylighters, GT styling smoked headlight covers, Wilson 2 meter, Uniden VHF, Radioshak Whip antenna, 5% tint all around, Sony Xplode radio, blacked out bow tie and 3rd brake light...More to come REAL soon
    :fighting0040:

We need more classics on this site
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

that is the fun of this forum it's kinda wide open and we can go where ever. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT CORVAIR RAMP SIDE.
    THIS IS GOOD.

I'm going to try to talk my wife in to getting up on the hood.

She said 50 years ago she could have jumped up there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123