GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by retired2001
    Welcome to the G M T C ! Your truck is looking good. I've put aprox' 55,000 miles on mine and I've really enjoyed the V8. I kind of wish for some 3:73 Gears at times, but I still avg. around 118 mpg. Have fun!
    I would kill for 118 mpg!! Lol

Welcome to the club!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    looking good man! what else do you have planned?

Alex
    I just finished installing the OEM bed extender. I still have to get the Roll-X bed cover adjusted and sealed before this truck is used off road. I need to get some things straightened out with the vendor and Edge because the CTS monitor just won't work on a 2012 Colorado. My long term plans would be for a set off good headers, which I understand that Doug Thorly is making for this truck now and a catback system. I will install a Volant CAI at the same time and that should be it. I think a set of 3:73 gears would make this truck get a little better gas mileage than the 4:10's that it has, but I really like the low end power that the 4:10's give this truck. Thanks for all the support, I am having fun setting this truck up the way I want it!

Welcome aboard! Lots of great mod info and support here, enjoy the forum.

Nice truck and keep us posted on those mods (I might be able to help you too). If they won't take back that EDGE, you should be able to sell it pretty easily as they are pretty popular and a well known name!!

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 15% on Chevy mods.
    We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
    Click-to-Chat and
    we'll beat ANY price by $1.

*View our 2011 Silverado Build Page here

Jr. Apprentice

Thanks and I will post the last few picture mods of this truck. It is almost done. The Edge is going back along with the Diablosport Intune. I managed to get the Diablosport Trinity T1000 working and now have it mounted. I am just playing with setting up the gauges that I want on it. I won't do any performance tune stuff for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12