GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Just lifted the truck.! 2011 Silverado

Hi there havent been on in a while, but i just got my truck back from TSD earlier this week. I had a 6" bds lift installed on 20" fuel hostage wheels and 35" toyo m/t's. I kept my leveling kit on there to give it that cali lean. Well i would really appreciate any comments or recommendations on what to do next, Been contemplating tow mirrors and what exhaust to get. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0341.jpg 
Views:	1135 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	42331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0349.jpg 
Views:	1069 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	42332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0347.jpg 
Views:	667 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	42333Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg 
Views:	1267 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	42334Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0343.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	42336
    Last edited by abe2012; 07-29-2012 at 11:18 PM.

In a look stand point maybe chrome Nerf bars, some window vent, mud flaps. Not saying it don’t look good, it does look real good.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Wow, that's a nice truck!

Do like the hostages. I say yes to tows and exhaust. But I am not a big fan of that much lean.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    Do like the hostages. I say yes to tows and exhaust. But I am not a big fan of that much lean.
    I was assuming he was on a hill???

Thanks guys for the feedback, but I'm not a big fan of steps or mudflaps, and yeah the Cali lean is definitely a personal preference. IMO it makes the truck look befier, but I'm also contemplating if I should leave the chrome or black it out ?

Got some ideas and feedback for you. I'm at work right now but I will post later.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

I think it looks good. The only change I would make is to take that big azz Texas Edition emblem off!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Blacked out has been too played out IMO, I say keep some chrome like the moldings and the front grille but lose the Texas edition badging and keep the taillights red.

Well first the feedback. Truck is looking good. I think you got a great start, but personally I'm not digging the Cali lean. I think it would lokk better with a level lift. I would definitely lose the Texas Edition badging and I would demold it if I were you. LED taillights is a must. You can get red if you want to keep that color, but I would go with a smoke not black though. I think smoke would give it some contrast. I know some good sights to get great deals from shot me a visitor message if your intersted I give you the info. IPCW make some killer ones for Silverado's. I would also clear the headlights and get rid of the amber. Some people have it done some do it themselves. And I read that you didn't like the way steps looked but maybe you would like those AMP Research electric steps. They hideaway under the truck undetected. Got some other ideas hit me up if you want my two cents. Truck looks good love those wheels and tires.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by