Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: New here From iowa
07-30-2012, 12:24 PM #1
New here From iowa
Howdy yall i am new here a use to own a ford ranger and i was on ford ranger forum but i have finally gotten my Gmc which have always wanted so i am here now!1998 Gmc Sierra, 7Z1 Off Road Package, 5.7 Vortec, True Duels strait pipes cut off under cab with turn downs, 5 Foot Fire Sticks Cb antennas
07-30-2012, 04:31 PM #2
Welcome to the club!
2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3
Convenience Package: Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist
Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2
You can't get away from the STORM!
07-31-2012, 09:14 AM #3
We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
07-31-2012, 02:03 PM #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Canyon Lake, Texas
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the G M T C !
2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
2007 Winnebago Adventurer
w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
Canyon Lake, Texas
08-01-2012, 06:53 AM #5
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
08-01-2012, 06:09 PM #6
By coyotewhisperer in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:37 PM
By proagiowa in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:01 AM
By ChevyBoy2009 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:14 AM
By twofeathers in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2009, 04:18 PM
By fordprobeguy in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Tags for this Thread