Hi everyone,

Like the thread title says, I've got a '99 GMC K2500 Suburban and I'm trying to get the old hydraulic brake assist unit out of the truck. I'm planning to chisel the nut off that holds it to the firewall but I'm looking under there and wondering how do i detach the brake pedal from the pushrod???? And then how do you reattach the new brake pushrod? It's buried under there!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love my Suburban and right now it's stuck in the garage until I can get this fixed.

The original hydraulic brake assist unit is leaking around the accumulator.

Thanks a lot,