GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

x10....................................
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Legend
    Blog Entries

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for acknowledging all my work and me as a member!!... Like a family we sometimes fight, argue, but in the end we come together. The meets were very important to me to plan, set up and to attend. I just wanted this club to have something special; first ever big meet, I wanted everyone to go and meet each other, and show off their trucks, and have a good time. Thank you to all the members that attended and had a great time... and for the ones that could not go, maybe another meet..

Thank you again to all the members for your kudos and support!! Keep truckin'

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Thanks E!
    Although we only had four trucks at our meet, we still BBQed, drank and had a great time!
    I made 3 new friends at this meet, friends are priceless!
    Thanks again for your efforts E! I will be there for you anytime.
    Here are some pics.Attachment 42722Attachment 42723Attachment 42724Attachment 42725
    thanks Spike!! Your friendship is priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for acknowledging all my work and me as a member!!... Like a family we sometimes fight, argue, but in the end we come together. The meets were very important to me to plan, set up and to attend. I just wanted this club to have something special; first ever big meet, I wanted everyone to go and meet each other, and show off their trucks, and have a good time. Thank you to all the members that attended and had a great time... and for the ones that could not go, maybe another meet..

Thank you again to all the members for your kudos and support!! Keep truckin'
    Erica, you are always more than welcome to come to a Northeast Meet. good food, good drinks, good laughs, good memories and great people.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Hey all, I just wanted to say me and the wife had a great time at the northeast meet. We enjoyed spending the day with everyone and will definitely be going to the next meet. Although it was a bit disappointing that only 5 out of 26 or 27 showed I know we all had a great time. I definitely got some ideas for future mods from the guys. I'm on my phone so I will keep this short and look forward to being more active around here once I get my internet hooked up at my new place.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0355.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	42870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0363.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	42871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0366.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	42872
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Hey all, I just wanted to say me and the wife had a great time at the northeast meet. We enjoyed spending the day with everyone and will definitely be going to the next meet. Although it was a bit disappointing that only 5 out of 26 or 27 showed I know we all had a great time. I definitely got some ideas for future mods from the guys. I'm on my phone so I will keep this short and look forward to being more active around here once I get my internet hooked up at my new place.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0355.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	42870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0363.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	42871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0366.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	42872
    I like that last pic Noodles. Great to finally meet you and the wife. Congrats again!
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Guy View Post
    I was at the Park for 10AM,after 2 hours and no one showed ,I did leave.People showed in Ford P/Us.I was out numbered by Ford owners.
    hey grizzly i was all game to go i even had the time approved from work to go but being so short staff they had to call me in off leave and pay me the 4x the pay. i was hoping to me up with you and others but maybe if there is another one ill make it since we are starting to hire a bunch of new staff members.

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Here are some pics as promised. It took me awhile, but I finally got these posted.

My little helper

I just saw A pic of Joe, the guy with the 72, in Hemmings. He won best paint job in a MA show. Pretty cool, and well deserved. That paint looked incredible, which is especially remarkable given that he did it himself.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456