GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default What should i do next?

i have a 2011 silverado crew cab 4.8l

whats done to it:

Kings mid travel full suspension
    matte white vinyl wrapped with matte black roof
    k&n air filter
    custom exhaust
    8k hid headlights
    blue led reverse lights
    custom front skid plate

what i want to do:
    roof rack
    halo front headlights
    front grill
    rhino liner
    tuner

Does anyone have any suggestions or what i should do first, or something thats not on my list that i should consider?

Thanks for the input!

A tuner will begin paying for itself immediately in mpg improvements. Get a custom tune to go with it to maximize your gains. If you're interested in Diablosport tuners then you might contact @06MonteSS on this site, as he sells the devices and is a custom tuner (who does bundling of the devices with his tunes).

I suggest this one first because it continues to save you money via mpg improvements while you save for other items -- effectively helping you conserve cash for your other needs ... or paying for itself (whichever way you want to look at it). The other items on your list don't do that...

thats what im thinking, how much do they go for?

Here's a link to the InTune pricing from Lew ... both with and without a custom tune bundled in: http://www.dslogredux.com/DiabLew_Tune/intune_deal.html

And here's the same for the pricier Trinity device: http://www.dslogredux.com/DiabLew_Tu...kage_deal.html

And by the way, I am in no way affiliated with Diablosport or Diablew; I'm just a very satisfied customer.

Whats the difference in the trintity and diablo?