GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default I'm buying a Ford!

As the title says im buying a ford....but not a ford truck, im buying a foxbody notch back mustang for a $100, it has the inline 4 in it right now which is blown up, along with an A/T tranny which is also bad, its going to be a project car, sadly ive always wanted a foxbody i would love it if it was the fastback but the notch back being more rare i think will be a cool build, now heres my question what should i put in it(im gonna stay with a ford motor). sorry if i gave any one a heart attack over the title but i figured it would get your guys attention
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

I'll let the cat speak for me on this one...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	128780587140361923.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	42789

oh god im laughing way to much to type oh wow...i know its sad but hey im picking the car up for cheap....and while building this i will also being helping in on a build of a 64 chevelle
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

Spending money on a Ford is like lighting a match to your money and turning your back on it while it burns...

haha ya but spending money on any type of car that you want to GO is doing that, ive seen so much money put into chevelles camaro's nova's etc i mean granted i dont want it to go down the track in 10 seconds i just want a car i can have it get up and go....

Wanting a car that goes ... so you buy a project car that doesn't. There's some failed logic for you...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Spending money on a Ford is like lighting a match to your money and turning your back on it while it burns...
    Wait...you mean everyone doesn't do that?!?!
    Matt

Ok sarge I have a good motor for you. The only Ford motor I really enjoyed building as my father tlked of his uncles. It is a flathead . Stiil some parts to dress it up and power to spare as well as a statement at the show circuit.Split the pipes, triple dueces and on and on. I built one for a 49 Ford police special restore and on my did that sled fly. We did burnouts for 300 yards. Sadly my father sold it out from under me. Not angry , he needed the cash to pay the mortgage. One of the pitfalls of following religious beliefs on birth control.

Last edited by Coach24; 08-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"