I have a 1992 gmc sierra and i replaced my old cluster to a 97 Chevy suburban cluster but the old cluster had a wire that moved along with the shift handle but now the new cluster is led (automatic) and now i cant tell what gear i am on, I know i will need a newer computer model but I want to know which one I need so I don't have to change all the wiring. Is there a computer that will fit the same wiring of a 92 gmc sierra but with the led wires to the cluster??