GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here

Welcome!!!!
    1999 GMC Suburban C1500

Jr. Apprentice

thanks yall!

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    we are the borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, i mean ... Welcome to gm truck club.
    @rileyjr16 - while allowing people to see plainly visible license plates on the road is one thing, presenting them online to people who are sitting right next to tools that allow them to do a look-up on the plate, determine an address, and then potentially come steal parts, the truck, or things from your home ... Is another. You'd most likely notice if someone followed you home to case your truck/home ... But would have no idea if someone was using online tools to do it.
    ohhhhhhhhhhh

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Sick truck bro i love it i seen it around baytown a couple of times its quick i was the one you raced like last week on 146 you left me by like 3 trucks :/ lol HPTftw!

Jr. Apprentice

Oh yea i had bearly got my truck back its been in the shop cause i mest up my tranny and you were my first race on my way home lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12