GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Will Camaro rims fit?

What's up everyone I was Just wondering will camaro rims fit on 2010 silverado cause I seen them on a Honda ridge line
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

Most likely not with out modification because most gm trucks are 6 lug, not 5 like the Camaro or other smaller cars.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Oh true thats prob why they were on a ridge line

Yah, sorry to burst your creative bubble but man a Silverado with Camaro rims would look sweet!

Lol yea all good don't worry though I didn't let my bubble get to big .. I'm looking to get like stock rims but SS style for the winter (trailblazer ,etc)

Sounds cool post a pic of what your thinking of. My old girl has stock rims they actually look great.

I've still yet to post pics I'm to lazy to transfer them to my comp from phone lol

That's the only reason i have google+ you can automatically send your pics to an unpublished album so then it takes seconds to download them.

True I'm going to have to look into that

Just set your phone on instant upload it works great.