GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default newbie here from florida

hey all, i am the owner of offcamber 4x4 in middleburg,fl. i like building strange and over the top 4x4's....i am currently working on a kia sportage crawler....i just picked up a 95 suburban that is now my family truckster and dd and tow rig.this is my suburban...traded a 98 rodeo for it...

'95 suburban 4x4,5.7,auto dd/family truckster/tow rig
    '95 kia sportage 4x4, 2.0 dohc,auto., crawler project

Jr. Mechanic

Welcome to the club man. I'm actually in West Jax! I may have to get in touch with you on a couple of ideas I have. I'm also in the market for a 6" suspension lift for my 90 k1500 if yall sell them!

Welcome to the the club, enjoy the site.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Welcome to the club!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

right now i only install what customers bring up and what i can make. we mostly do repair work right now but do plan on growing.i have a website also www.offcamber4x4.net and www.offcamber4x4.org . we are one of the most active forums in the area and we have rides just about every weekend. please stop by and check us out....but you gotta join to see whats inside the site...too many spammers out there. any way i like the site and ya'll will see lots of me here...but i am a ford and dodge man at heart...but i own two Kias and one chevy...lol

Welcome

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

thanks for the welcomes

Welcome to the G M T C!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by