GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default GMTC Logo & Designs Contest ~ Win Free Stuff

So we're looking to start producing a bunch of stuff starting in September. The only problem? We need to think about designs and logos that will go on these items.

• Hats
    • Tshirts
    • License Plate Frames
    • Coffee Mugs
    • Beer Steins?
    • Polo Shirts?
    • What else?

So to do this, we're going to think about a new logo (or playing with our two current logo options) and/or different design options for all of these elements.

So, to help kick off this endeavour, for those of you are have talent in this area, please work up some mockups and if we use your design you will be compensated with $50 worth of free merch for your efforts.

EDIT: These are the current logos/designs that we've been using. Feel free to think up a new logo and/or design for us to use.

Current Header Logo
    I came up with this current design for the header earlier this year, based on some changes I made the past couple of years.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmtc-header-logo.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	43180

Current Window Sticker Design
    I guess I designed this back in 2008 and it's about time to think of a new design.

Name:	window-sticker.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	43181
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 08-24-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I think the polo should be simple Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slide1.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	43179
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

That looks great with the current website header.

I'm looking for new logo designs, new header designs and then maybe some creative stuff too.

OK, a little rough with this stuff but here is a hat. The white one is different. Keep in mind I’m at work and am not spending a lot of time. I will this weekend, but since I did it, I will post.

Name:	hat 2_Page_1.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	43182

Here's a thought... the banner image at the top of the site implies "newer" GM trucks. Perhaps an image that has several body styles represented? here is a quickie I made up for one of my sites:

Since that time, I have become rather proficient with Photoshop. Here is another logo I just did for my business:

I would be happy to help develop a new logo for the site.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Here is a rough draft for now.

Name:	Slide1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	43198
    Last edited by Curky; 08-24-2012 at 09:03 PM.

I like that idea love to see a broad range of years and body styles (suv, pick-ups, vans)

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

come on people. there has to be more people to do this. if it is between moogvo, I have no shot, he is good. if there are more here it might take some of his glory. sorry @moogvo.Give it a shot maybe it might not be your thing but maybe an idea of it. Idea's are great.