GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default New here ~ 88 K5 Blazer

I have an 88 k-5 blazer V8 383 doesnt have a back wind sheild got busted and it's still a project I'm working on it I only get like $50 every week to spend on it and I wanted to know what I should put the money into and where I should get it

Welcome to the club it's good to have you with us I hope you enjoy yourself I would start with a new window winter is coming you don't want to freeze in that thing lol
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Well my dad is suppose to buy it because he is the one that broke it. But have any idea where I can get a cheap one

Welcome to the club!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Thanks my friend got a jeep and he kept talking about the jeep blog so I deside to look for a Chevy one because my k5 blazer just keeps showing his little wrangler up. And i would like to get some tips and stuff

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

There are plenty of tips/tricks in the forums -- the 'search' feature is your friend. IF you fail to locate what you need with that then I recommend posting your inquiries in the 'Technical Forums' section appropriate to the type of issue you have ... or in the 'GM Platform' section that is specific to your vehicle. You'll reach a wider group of the forum members that way ... and target your inquiries more directly to those who might already have experiences with them.

welcome to the club, start with back window. If you find a cheap one. you will sve about 50 max. it also is not the price of the window. add labor as well
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I'm am going to install the windows I'm just looking for a place to get cheap ones

Welcome to the G M T C! I'm with you, I'd take the Blazer too. Have fun!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by