GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    Stacey did an incredible job on the car. Fit and finish are amazing. The car looks like it came from the factory that way. He pays excruciating attention to the details in his builds. Nugent's bronco came out amazing and the cougar is coming along well too. I tried to talk him out of the shur track but he won't give it up...
    It reminds me of the "Banshee" off of GTA 3. It's a video game (if you didn't know), here's a link to a pic: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...AhDeoSuew3&t=1

You talk like you know Stacey David... Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Mike View Post
    It reminds me of the "Banshee" off of GTA 3. It's a video game (if you didn't know), here's a link to a pic: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...AhDeoSuew3&t=1

You talk like you know Stacey David... Do you?
    Yes. I do some work for the show.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    Yes. I do some work for the show.
    Cool!!! That sounds interesting.

It is. I like being involved. It's cool to get to see the projects close up and get a little foresight as to where they are going. He drives normal off camera too. LOL! (which is good because I get motion sick...) Haahaahaahaa!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

You can free up some Hp by smoothing the intake/exhaust runners. Matching the opening size to the gasket. The Nascar engines are built for about 500 miles. A daily driver has to be built for a lot more than that. So as was said before the tolerances are much different.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12