GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's where I landed on it, too. I could probably find flaps that are wide enough for my truck since my truck is just a bit wider than my tires due to the 3" flares I added. (I added them to reduce the crap slung along the side of the truck when off-road or in the wet, and they have already reduced it a good bit.)

However, I also think that if I add flaps that my truck will lose a bit of the toughness in its stance/look. Given the pain involved with finding flaps that'll fit properly (I'd have to try a bunch of them or reach out to manufacturers to get precise dimensions before ordering, neither of which is fun) and my lack of certainty about how they'd mesh with the look I've created, I've just not bothered.

If you find some that'll work for you I want to see before/after pics.

Quote Originally Posted by reggiecab2000 View Post
    for once google images does not appear to be helpful LOL
    Trying having a factory, but non standard color paint and trying to find examples of potential mods to look at when color matters for the final look. Google images isn't perfect after all.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12