GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I got some 55w 5000k HIDs. I think they are perfect in color (after they warm up anyways). Haven't decided on if I am gonna do the fogs since I don't really use them much, if at all)

Blog Entries

Well if you don't really use your fogs and could use that money for other mods..then just do that instead and don't worry about having fogs.

After driving last night, I noticed that my fogs are what are blinding other drivers while driving. Had someone flash me, so i turned off the fogs and they seem to have liked that.

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If he isn't, there is no need to embarrass him."

2012 Silverado 1500 Texas Edition 4x4 LT skid plate, 5000k 55W low beams with DRL fuse removed, 5000k 35W fog lamps.

Leveling kit and tires coming soon.

Leaving for boot camp at MCRDSD 20121008.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridyn View Post
    Well if you don't really use your fogs and could use that money for other mods..then just do that instead and don't worry about having fogs.

After driving last night, I noticed that my fogs are what are blinding other drivers while driving. Had someone flash me, so i turned off the fogs and they seem to have liked that.
    OC Driver may have just been satisfied that you did something to reduce the light in his eyes... the test is to drive around without the fog lights on for a couple of weeks and see what you get...
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123