GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duraburb.

Quote Originally Posted by DuraBurb View Post
    The 1/2 ton will take it ok, We do what is called the SS Series, here are 2 of them from years past

But this is my Favorite by far as seen in this months Diesel Power Magazine

Ok its not 1/2 ton but its wild

Cool,

I am looking at an engine swap sometime in the next 18 months on my 5.3L gas on my Silverado. Since Duralurb does not have a website yet; Do you have something you can send me with all the changes that are done? in the case of a 1500 up convert? (Engine, Transmission, etc) can still use the stock rear diff or do I need other things upgraded as well?

And what the approximate cost would be (roughly).

Bad ass! I want one.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Hi Eric, I would also like to know if it's possible to get a pm from you with a rough cost....would you be able to provide an itemized list of just the large items typically used in your conversions and options available. My truck is a 2001 1500 4x suburban.

Cheers, Steve...
    2001 Burban 4x 5.3L

Sure you can reach the shop at 407-497-7031 or by email at Eric@DuraBurb.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12