GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default First Pic of my newly purchased 2004 GMC Sierra

hey all just wanted to show a pic of my truck, just got it and havent done much except fix a few things and clean it up. Ive tinted the windows, put a set of Bilstein 5100's up frt...handled terrible when i got it.
    2004 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4wd
    Recently purchased :happy:

Nice looking truck my friend.

Is the pic before or after the Bilstiens? Looks a little low in the back. So I think it is an "after" pic.
    0311 1st MarDiv 1983-87. Semper Fi !

That's a nice looking truck. It looks pretty clean too. Congratulations.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Nice looking truck my friend.

Is the pic before or after the Bilstiens? Looks a little low in the back. So I think it is an "after" pic.

its a pic after the bilsteins....and yeah i agree it does look a teeny bit low in the back, i need to get it on lvl ground and take a good look, might have to back off the torsions bars a bit, previous owner put a lvl kit on it with factory shocks, it rode terrible, was bouncy as hell. you could feel the shocks run out of travel on the rebound...just backing out of my driveway you could feel it. Still need to put them in the rear but wanted to try them up front first....gotta say i absolutely love em Still have a laundry list of things i would like to do but gotta start small first, had to put a new front hub, idler and pitman arm in. still need to flush trans, t-case, and rear diff, already did the power steering, front diff and of course changed the oil....oh and plugs...has 99k on the clock. Thank you for the nice comment btw i really do love the truck

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    That's a nice looking truck. It looks pretty clean too. Congratulations.
    thank you its very clean, seems to have some decent options..bose..3.73 locker....im diggin it

Put her off road and shoot us some pics.
    You must have some awesome trails in Nevada.

Sounds like your off to a great start on your maintenance and upgrades!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Sweet look'in ride......Good luck...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X