GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New Guy from Truckee, CA

Hey everyone,

Just bought my first GMC today and so far so good. It's a 2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4x4, everything is stock but good things to come. Found this website while searching for problems and reviews about that year and model. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the club Glad to have you. like to see some pics. You will find a lot of options here for your new ride. Our sponsors here always give good deals too, and no i do not work for them. hahaha
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Welcome to the GMTC, it's good to have you here. I love Truckee, CA. I have spent a few weekends there and had more fun. Is it still a small, fun town?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the Club! You are in the correct place to get the answers you need from a great bunch of folks that are serious about their rides. Truckee is in a beautiful part of the country.

Master Mechanic

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the greener side! Good choice on forums too; welcome to the club!

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the club!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!