GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Larger tires for a 2010 silverado

I am looking at getting a new set of tires for my 2010 silverado crew cab 4x4. I still have the original tires and they are getting pretty worn.
    I want a larger, more aggressive looking Tire that will perform well off road and on road, and not wear out in 5000 miles, but will last.
    I think I have decided on nitto trail grappler m/T's. Now all I have to figure out is what size to get. I want a larger sized Tire than original, but I have heard you need to put a leveling kit on if you want to go much bigger, which would be fine with me. I also have a set of weathertech mud guards on, which gives me less room to work with.
    What I am wondering is how big of a Tire can I get without it rubbing up front? Even if I do get a 2-3" leveling kit up front. I would like to go a few sizes larger if possible.
    Has anybody else done this that could tell me how they got it to work, or how large they could go?

Ive heard of ppl running up to 33s on leveling kits. your best bet is just look around and find one that suits your price range and what you're really looking for..

http://4wheelonline.com/Truck_Leveling_Kits.54525

look on there and also look at roughcountry.com
    Last edited by sfdefender24; 09-03-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: links

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter