GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

I own her,72 Bronco Sport. Great shape but 41 years old. Probably why i dont spend much time here. I'm always on the Classic Bronco Forum. It needs constant TLC so i'm always hunting for info. thanks for looking

2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Is Pokey in the window supossed to be the "Bronco"?
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

I actually bought my GMC by chance. We went to a Chevy Dealership and found my ideal truck, but they were unwilling to work with use on the price. I had initially really liked Nissan vehicles, but as soon as I sat behind the wheel of an Xterra and Titan I quickly changed my mind (what a cheaply made piece of crap!). Our Next stop was to the GMC dealership, where I found Betty. Had the GMC dealers wanted to screw us around on the price, I would have ended up with Toyota Tundra. I honestly can say that my choices in vehicles are between GM and Toyota for my next vehicle.

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

Our 25 year old Suzuki. We bought it new in 1987 (same year as we got the Silverado), then put it away in the garage when the kids were babies. We used to joke how we could fit the Zuki into the bed of the Silverado (not really) but it was 1/2 the length. We pulled it behind the motorhome for 8 years. Now she sits inside the pole barn next to the Silverado (both rust free) and is quickly becoming another family heirloom. Believe it or not, my son wants the Suzuki and my daughter wants the Silverado. I figured it would be the other way around. These pics are recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_2301.JPG   100_2302.jpg   100_2303.JPG   100_2304.JPG  

HHR SS_________________The Heritage Hot Rod

I am a fan of older Jeeps. I have owned a few. I also like the older Scouts and FJ40 Land Cruisers. I could also see owning a 50's era Merc. That tooth grill is sweeeet!. As far as new stuff I would own a foreign car. Something like a Porsche or AM DB9 or something like that. Not that it would be easy for me to get into or out of either of them.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

DB9? you heathen! DBS is the only way to go..... :-P

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by 87silver View Post
    Our 25 year old Suzuki. We bought it new in 1987 (same year as we got the Silverado), then put it away in the garage when the kids were babies. We used to joke how we could fit the Zuki into the bed of the Silverado (not really) but it was 1/2 the length. We pulled it behind the motorhome for 8 years. Now she sits inside the pole barn next to the Silverado (both rust free) and is quickly becoming another family heirloom. Believe it or not, my son wants the Suzuki and my daughter wants the Silverado. I figured it would be the other way around. These pics are recent.
    isnt the samurai the same vehicle as the Geo tracker?

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I love my chevy, but I would also agree with @AnimalYates about the big horn. Love that color. I also own a 94 Camaro. Nothing fancy, interior is bone stock, and its only got the 3.4L. I like it though.
    @87silver, how did you keep them both so clean living in NY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camaro Pics 046.jpg   camaro Pics 045.jpg   camaro Pics 044.jpg  

I don't know if this counts but I have a '03 Softail Deuce Anniversary. I have put more miles on that bike since June than I have on the Sierra.

Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.