GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Found an awesome tire product, G's tire shine

I have used all sorts of time products in the past. I have just found one I really like. It is G ultimate tire shine. It is environmentally save. It does not leave marks in my asphalt drive way when I spray it on. It is not high gloss. It gives a clean look without dust sticking all over them. I drive dirt roads often, and all the other products I have used just stick dust to the tires and they look like crap after one dirt road trip. I can actually rinse the dust off of this stuff with a hose and they look new again. It also works for my running boards. It gives them a dark black look but they are not slippery. One application has lasted at least 2 weeks. I suggest giving it a try!
    Last edited by Pikey; 09-03-2012 at 10:24 AM.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    I have used all sorts of time products in the past.
    Like watches, or what?

Master Mechanic

do you have any before and after shots?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Like watches, or what?
    lol, Yes, I prefer the stars and sundials to tell time or the fingers held up to the sun and counting how many are between the sun and horizon, but I have a hard time caring a sun dial on my wrist and the hand method hurts my eyes. A good old pocket watch always works for me. Thanks for pointing that out surreal!
    Last edited by Pikey; 09-03-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    do you have any before and after shots?
    I will work on that. I have been using it for the last 6 weeks or so. I will have to let it wear off and take some pics before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    lol, Yes, I prefer the stars and sundials to tell time or the fingers held up to the sun and counting how many are between the sun and horizon, but I have a hard time caring a sun dial on my wrist and the hand method hurts my eyes. A good old pocket watch always works for me. Thanks for pointing that out surreal!
    I couldn't resist!

Sr. Engineer

Hi, where do you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bighornkid View Post
    Hi, where do you buy it?
    I found it at an ACE hardware near my home. You can also find it on amazon and a few other places. It runs $6.99-$7.99 a 22 ounce bottle

Sr. Engineer

OK, thanks.