GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Nascar 2012!!

Hybrid View

Default Nascar 2012!!

You can see who I pull for in my sig but the 24 is my #1.

As for this season, what an end to the regular season! I couldn't finish watching the race last night since it kept getting rain delayed and I had to be at work at 0530 this morning. But I did see this morning that Jeff Gordon made the Chase! I really didn't think he'd make it this year but I am pleasantly surprised.

I have to assume we have some NASCAR fans in here. Who do y'all think will win the title this year?

I would love to say Jeff but the way they have run this season isn't good enough to win the title. Although I do have some hope, considering what Tony Stweart did last year.

In the end, I say Jimmie takes home his sixth title!
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

I agree with Jimmy maybe getting his 6th but I really hope Jeff can keep racing like he has the past few races and get his 5th. So happy all the Hendrick drivers made the chase gonna make it a sweet "postseason"

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

You brought up his name. Smoke will repeat!! Yes I know he runs Hendrick engines. ANYBODY 24 or 48!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

I have never been a fan of Stewart but what he did last year was impressive. As for who I want to win the title each year, my list is this:

The 24
    The 48
    The 88
    Whoever is in the fourht Hendrick car
    Any other Chevy driver
    Anyone not in a Toyota

I grew up in NC ... and never did understand the appeal of NASCAR.