GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Is thiis a good deal

Hi

There's a 90% chance I will be buying a truck tomorrow and my first truck to

Just asking if this is a good deal

2010 silverado LS ext 4x4 4.8
    km's 34K- 21,000miles
    it has the factory bed-liner and aftermarket tonneau cover,also they will add stepsides
    20k+tax

Things missing locking tailgate,DIC,Bumper end Caps/Fogs factory xm radio

Should I take this Deal or wait,I don't see many newer trucks with 34k for 20k but again I'm not the expert.

thanks

not a bad deal if you ask me... around my neck of the woods you would buy the same truck with way higher millage at a way higher price. the 4.8 is a pretty solid engine and has great fuel millage... i have had 2 4.8 (99 and 2003) and i am now on my third (2006) and have had no issues other then the regular chevy stuff, water pumps, fuel pumps and the odd inner tie rod end. let me know how everything works out and post some pics.
    2006 CHEVROLET SILVERADO LT
    - STOCK FOR NOW, PLANS - LEVELING/LIFT, FUEL WHEELS AND BIGGER TIRES

NEW
    OLD

I would go for it. truck is not even broke in yet
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Sounds like a pretty good deal. You can put the DIC in yourself for around $100 or cheaper of you are handy with a dremel.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

The price is right, you can drive yourself crazy looking for a great deal or even crazier second guessing if you got a good deal, I recommend if this truck talks to you make her yours and believe in her.